Introducing The Trajan Q700!
Trajan Q700 metal cutting chop saw offers a safer, cleaner way to cut metal. It is easy to operate and move around. Great versatility and can be equipped with a wide variety of blades. This saw includes a QSaw, 48T 7″ Carbide circular saw blade for cutting Stainless Steel. Unlike Abrasive Saws, it produces virtually no heat, burrs or sparks, makes accurate cuts and leaves a finished workable surface. Trajan Q700 metal cutting chop saws are designed with different configurations of blades for Steel, Aluminum & Wood. Powered on 110AC motor and weighing in at less than 10 lbs, this saw can travel and work just about anywhere you do.
- The Trajan Q700 can cut everything up to 2″, you can cut steel without excessive heat, cutting box tubing or angle iron has never been easier.
- The Q700 is also durable and versatile can be equipped with a wide variety of blades.
- The Q700 also comes with a miter to handle your angle cutting needs as well.
- A 7″, Low RPM, Metal Cutting Circular Saw with Miter.
- Can cut through steel and other tough metals as easily as soft pine 2″ x 2″.
- Features an easily adjustable depth of cut, plus a clear visibility panel to aid accurate cutting.
- The is Trajan Q700 robust and highly durable, typically cut Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Wood.
- Heavy-duty and extremely portable. Features an easily adjustable miter cut of 45° to 90°.
- This machine comes with a QSaw carbide blade that last up to 20 times longer than abrasive blades.
- The Q700 packs a lot of power into a small package cutting up to 2″ pipe.
- Can cut steel without excessive heat, cutting box tubing or angle iron.
- Advanced performance; out performs normal cutting saws. When cutting Steel, it leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr and virtually no sparks.
- Cut Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Wood with the optional blades available!
- The combination of Trajan Q700 and QSaw Steel Cutting Circular Saw Blade, is the ultimate next generation of performance cutting.
Safety precautionary measure should be applied in all power tools as it can be dangerous if both general and tool specific safety instructions are not followed carefully. General safety instructions should be apply to all power tools, both corded and cordless.
Get your Machine and blades from Sawblade.com. We are your one stop shop for metal cutting needs. Sawblade.com, the leading online distributor of all your sawing needs. Call us now at (800) 754-6920.